Financial assets and benefits of every kind, including but not limited to:
- cash, cheques, claims on money, drafts, money orders and other payment instruments;
- deposits with financial institutions or other entities, balances on accounts, debts and debt obligations;
- publicly and privately traded securities and debt instruments, including stocks and shares, certificates representing securities, bonds, notes, warrants, debentures and derivatives contracts;
- interest, dividends or other income on or value accruing from or generated by assets;
- credit, right of set-off, guarantees, performance bonds or other financial commitments;
- letters of credit, bills of lading, bills of sale;
- documents evidencing an interest in funds or financial resources;
- any other instrument of export-financing.
Freezing of funds
Preventing any move, transfer, alteration, use of, access to, or dealing with funds in any way that would result in any change in their volume, amount, location, ownership, possession, character, destination or other change that would enable funds to be used, including portfolio management.
Assets of every kind, whether tangible or intangible, movable or immovable, which are not funds but can be used to obtain funds, goods or services.
Freezing of economic resources
Preventing their use to obtain funds, goods or services in any way, including, but not limited to, the selling, hiring or mortgaging of them.
Back to top