29 November 2011
National Infrastructure Plan 2011: regional map
Government actions to support new and existing infrastructure investment.
- Improving mobile coverage in the UK up to 99% of the population
- Urban broadband fund to create up to 10 “super-connected cities”
- Network Rail investment to tackle problems on the network more quickly
- Network Rail investment to improve the railway network including bringing forward bridge renewals, enhancing access to stations and improving resilience to winter weather
- Centres for Offshore Renewable Engineering
- Road Pinch Point Fund to ease bottlenecks and improve safety
- Additional funding for local authority major transport projects
- Additional funding for local transport
Select your area from the map below or from the list to the right.